Programs offered by haigos group to facilitate these aims:
Training couses will be offered by Haigos Group Homes staff as well as contracted out.
- Health Education Training
- Interview Skills
- Computing skills
- Male and female service users aged 18 to 65 years….
- Service users with history of mental health problems
- Service users who are ready for more independent living
- Floridly psychotic
- Drug addicts
- Sex offenders
Clinetelle will be recruited from:
- Mental health rehabilitation units,
- Community mental health teams
- General practitioners
- Mind and other voluntary bodies
- Acquisition of existing homes
Length of stay:
- This depend on the need of each client. The envisaged stay is between 6 months , 2
years and we also have provision for continuing care. Clients may stay longer if they still
need more rehabilitation or intervention.
- 24 hr cover is provided by and support workers.
- We have Registered Mananger cover
- We also have administrative staff and occupational therapist.
- AM shift – 8am – 3pm
- PM shift – 3pm to 10pm cover
- Night shift – 10pm – 8am